Pages

Thursday, September 19, 2019

100 Word Count

Hello welcome to my blog this is my 100 word count story. We had to use these five words :
Avocado      Bones Purple       Elephant Seahorses
in the story. Here is my writing.

Once I had a weird dream.  I dreamed that I was in an ocean.  There were two seahorses swimming down the ocean. The two seahorses got bored swimming down the ocean and they decided to go up the ocean and found an island. Then they found an elephant in the island eating a purple avocado. The seahorses then found a house of bones.  Meanwhile, the elephant was staring at the ocean and after one minute the elephant go back and get more purple avocados from a tree and the seahorses said the elephant sure eat a lot of purple avocado.
Thank you for reading my 100 word count. Please feel free comment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.