Pages

Friday, May 22, 2020

100 Word Count

Every week we have to use some prompts to write a 100 word story.  This week the words we had to use were:  Raccoon, chair, leap, sky and box.

Here is the story I came up with with.

Box    Racoon    Chair    Sky    Leaf
Once there was a man named Jack. One day Jack was in his garage fixing his car and then someone knocked on his garage door.  Jack opened his garage door and saw a box.  He opened it and saw a racoon sitting on a chair.  Then Jack closed his garage door and went to his backyard and saw a tree with one weird-looking leaf that fell on the ground.  He picked it up and looked up.  He saw the sky and the clouds forming a racoon.  He looked back and saw the racoon chasing him until he was super tired.


Can you come up with your own story using these words?

1 comment:

  1. What a great story Dwane.
    I like looking at clouds and sometimes I can see things in them.I took a photo of a cloud one day,because it looked like my dog.
    Thank you for sharing your learning with us and keep up the blogging.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.