Pages

Friday, September 11, 2020

Buddy Class

 Hello everyone,

Today I am going to talk about what we did in buddy class. Our buddy class was room 3&4 My buddy's name is Jkcoda. In buddy class before we started we talked about what we should expect like. Put the toys back where you found it,take care of the toys and pack up after it. In the classroom me and Jkcoda played with the blocks that would make cool and different kinds of robots. 



Thank you for read my my blog post I hope you have a great day.

Have you been to buddy class?

3 comments:

  1. Hello Dwane.
    I think the idea that you pack up what you played with, is a good one.If you played with it last then it only seems fair that yo put it away.
    Do you get to pick your buddy?.
    Your buddies name is Jakoda-just thought I would let you know so you can see how it's spelt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Dwane. I really liked how you explain what you done buddy class

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Dwane, this is your bestest friend Shylah. I like how you explained what you did for buddy class. But next time maybe you could tell what buddy class is? I have been to buddy class before. Did you enjoy buddy class? Bye dwane!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.