Pages

Thursday, October 28, 2021

class pet

Hello Readers, In our Wananga class me and group had to pick a class pet with a Budget of 150$.
We had to based it off the price of the pet, Food, shelter and monthly cost to keep it alive. So the pet we pick was a type of fish called blue Male Veiltail Betta. 

The cost for the pet, food, shelter. 

fish gravel   $4.99

fish tank      $76

Fish          $4.99

Fish food     $6.79

Fish decorations  $6.68

Fish decorations  $6.99

Fish decorations  $6.88

Fish decorations  $7.88

Fish decorations  $8.65

Fish decorations  $5.87



Total:   $147.99


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.