Pages

Friday, November 6, 2020

buddy class

Hello, everyone
Today I'm going to talk about what we did in class. We all lined up outside and then went to room 3 and 4. We all went to our buddy and waited for the time we can play. The first game we played was with colorful blocks and the other buddy's was trying to build a tower that was like a domino tower with the colorful blocks. Then I got all the greens and gave them to the buddy's. We were getting kinda getting board so we move on to the toy animals. Then we move on to the hot wheels and There were lots of long hot wheel tracks but not that much cars. Then we pack up the tracks and sat down and said goodbye to our buddy's.


 

1 comment:

  1. It sounds like you had fun Dwane.
    It's great watching and listening to the senior kids teach the juniors how to play games.
    What is your favourite game to play?.
    I like playing Candy Crush on my ipad or I play Uno or Skip Bo with Samantha,my daughter.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.