Pages

Friday, November 20, 2020

Fun run

 Hello, everyone

Today I am going to talk about what i or we did in the Fun run. In Wednesday morning. We were all lined up outside. Then we went to the court and waited for all the classes to be in the court. Once all the class were in the court had a competition for best costumes.

We walked to Kyle park. We went to the bottom of the hill and waited for the people to finish setting up the fun run. A couple of minutes later they finished working on the fun run and then they called out all the year 6 and we all went up the hill and started running. 

We all had to run the top side 2 times and the fun side one time while all the teachers was squirting water at us. After finishing the top side we slid down the slide full of cold water and soap to go down. Then we were running we finish the first part and then went to the bouncy castle and had fun with that. Then we finished and after hours the other years were finished and we went back to class.




3 comments:

  1. What a great introduction Dwane.I like that you included lots of information about what happened.
    There was a good turn out with parents and I think the children and staff had a lovely day.I certainly enjoyed listening to all the children laughing,especially when they went on the water slide.
    What part did you enjoy best?.
    Have a great holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Dwane.
    I am just leaving a comment to let you know that I have had a look at your blog today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Dwane.
    I am just leaving a comment to let you know that I have had a look at your blog tonight.
    I wish you all the best for the new term to school.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.