Pages

Wednesday, March 3, 2021

100 word challenge

 hello, my name is Dwane 

today im gonna show you my 100 word challenge work.                              

this is my 100 word challenge 

Image result for writing prompt pictures

There used to be a rat named Timmy that lived quietly in a restaurant that was called Ratzzarant. It was a sunny sunny day the Ratzzarant was open but nobody was around so little Timmy looked around then he found this giant thing on the floor and it had a button that said teleport. Then Little Timmy pressed the button then something weird happened and he suddenly was in a house. Then he saw a massive cat ready to eat anything but little Timmy saw a cup. Then he hid and found some chips then he ate them all. The end.

1 comment:

  1. HI Dwane. Its Sean, Nice story I like the part with the porthole and the part with ratzzarant eating the chips maybe you could put some more pun
    punctuation.bye

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.