Pages

Monday, March 15, 2021

Writing about my hero

 Last week we been working on our heroes and writing about who they are. 

My hero is my mum because shes brave and taking care of me. She makes me lunch, dinner and breakfast. Whenever school finish she pick me up outside the gate everyday and sometimes we go to eat snacks. Whenever i get sick. She gives me medicine so i can feel better. She also teaches me how to do the house choirs, like she thought me how do the dishes and do vacuum. And also she motivates me to be a good person, that who i am.

And i would like to thank my mom for all the sacrifices that she did and for taking care of me since i was born and raise me to be who i am now. thank you mom



https://sites.google.com/hornby.school.nz/year7-8hurumanu/home/ng%C4%81-t%C4%81ngata/our-heroes/bht-our-heroes




No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.