Pages

Monday, March 15, 2021

Chinese new year ox

Hello all readers !

This is the work I done today it since it is Chinese language week.

Today i'm gonna show you what i did for Chinese new year. me and my class did different Chinese new year activities and i pick the ox one because i was born on the year of the ox so i draw it and it look pretty good. last Chinese new year of the ox was in 2009 and if u were born in that year your an ox  . They also have long Chinese new year celebration days like 15 days of celebration. and if you want to know what Chinese new year it is you can check Chinese zodiac calendar .


     This is the drawing I made.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.