Pages

Wednesday, March 24, 2021

rainbow paper

 Dear readers. in our science class we did rainbow paper experiment

Aim: To separate colours by using the process of chromatography.

Definitions: Chromatography 

Materials

- Chromatography paper

- Test tube. (x5)

- water. (20mls)

- Felt pens. (x5)

- Test tube rock.

Process

1. have a stripped of paper and a test tube

2. put a coloured dot on a paper

3. put (20mls) of water in the test tube

4. Put the paper with coloured dot above the water

5. wait for 10 minutes 

6. if the dot rise up and didn't fully coloured the water that means your done

7. Now You can just throw away the paper and pour the water into a sink


this is the picture of the experiment




No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.