Pages

Monday, March 22, 2021

100 word challenge 2

 Dear readers. Today I'm gonna share my 100 word challenge that i did last week.

This is my 100 word count.

There used to be a leprechaun that lived in a world that was full of green . One day the leprechaun was running in the grassy field searching for the pot of gold While running he suddenly stumbled upon something not green and it was gold . Then he saw lots of them on the grass like a trail going somewhere. He followed the trail and saw a giant cave and he went into the cave and saw a rainbow portal. He touched the portal and it pulled him in it. Then he became a gnome in front of a house forever.



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.