Pages

Friday, July 2, 2021

OREO Wants

 Today's topic is about OREO Wants and i chose Fortnite.

My opinion is Fortnite battle royale is a really good game. Fortnite Battle royale is a game that you can have fun playing with friends or anyone basically.


My reason is fortnite is the best game ever. Fortnite battle royale is a really really good game considering it only released at late 2017 September 26. You should play it because it’s different from other Gun games from the internet. Fortnite is the first ever battle Royale to have building in the game. It's also the that you can win lots of tournaments from if you get better at the game. You should play fortnite because its a good game and its fun to meet some people.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.