Pages

Friday, July 2, 2021

Persuade writing about phones

 Year 7-8 students should be allowed to have phones at school

Do you agree or disagree?

I disagree because phones are useful. Phones are used all over the world but why not schools. In my thinking phones should be allowed in school Because Using phone in school is a good way for learning stuff that you don't know if you don't have laptop or chrome book. If you have a phone in school and you get sick or hurt you can just call your parents or guardian to come and take you home. And the last if school finished and you have a phone you can call your parents to pick you up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.