Pages

Wednesday, June 23, 2021

Ice cream is better than cake not finish

 Ice cream is better than cake

Do you agree or Disagree? I disagree

Cake is better than ice cream for me because cake has better flavours that you could chose from although ice cream has different flavour too. Cake can come in different sizes and different design that could be a present or a birthday cake which the people love. Cake could be found everywhere especially if you are hungry. It is more delicious rather than ice cream.




No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.