Pages

Tuesday, June 29, 2021

Roald Dahl: Fantastic Mr Fox

 The book that i'm reviewing is Fantastic Mr Fox by Roald Dahl.

My Favourite chapter is chapter 9 "Mr Fox has a plan". This chapter talk about how the foxes plan to get foods because they are starving to death. In Chapter 9, the father's fox thinks of a plan and encourage the four children into getting some foods so they don't have to starve to death in the hole. I also see the same encouragement from the mother fox as well. I like that part because it encourages lots of others to never give up. Also I like how the fox family are working together like my family. This Book is a really good story to read sometimes and I would give it a 7/10. I would recommend  this book to people that like to read short story's. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.