Pages

Wednesday, June 9, 2021

SuperBike

 Hello everyone, In my reading group we read the Superbike story and had answered some questions.

Here are the following questions:

 1. What was the different about the motorbike that won the 1993 Grand Prix?

    The difference with the motorbike that won the 1993 Grand Prix was. It wasn't build in big factory                 like in  Japan or Italy but it was build and designed by one man in his garage in New Zealand.

2. What did John Britten do?

    John Britten made a bike that is different from others. It has better working suspension so the tyres have        better grip and can move fast, brake harder and accelerate harder and its also very light.

3. What is carbon fibre?What is good about it?

    Carbon fibre is like the same as the black thing on a pencil but stronger. It is better to used than steel and        aluminium and also lighter and stronger than them.

4. If you could ask John Britten a question about his bike, what would you ask him?

    I would ask him how did he make the bike himself and won the 1993 Grand Prix?

Here's the sample of the bike.



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.