Pages

Wednesday, June 23, 2021

Steam Term 2

 Hello everyone, in our Steam group That is Sean, Gregory and me. We decided work on transport and the design we chose was a spaceship. It is a spaceship that can harvest neutron energy from asteroids by mining or laser beaming them. The materials that we need in doing this project are the following: Carbon Fibre, Plastic, titanium, clay and metal and the spaceship model that were gonna make in real life is gonna be made out of toilet rolls, hot glue, popsicle sticks, tape and paint. For the hornby 2050 problems we decided to pick the fossil fuel one. in 2050 it is maybe confirmed that fossil fuel will be gone. In doing this the problem will be solved with neutron energy.




No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.