Pages

Monday, May 24, 2021

100 word invention challenge

 

Hello, in my group we had to do a 100 word invention challenge and had to do one about an invention and this is mine.

the invention i chose is electricity for the invention you couldn't live without. Cause it helps revolutionize the world. Back then when there was no electricity means there was no power and people hadn't invented it yet. later in the 18th century Benjamin Franklin invented electricity and that's when it all started. Electricity is a source of power That can makes stuff that needs power work like a fridge and like the light bulb and lots of other stuff. Electricity is generated with steam tubes turbine using fossil fuels, nuclear biomass and other things that can be used for electricity.

1 comment:

  1. Hello, Dwane, I am Basty and your work is great like you talk about the inventions. Maybe next time you can put capital letters and not show your location. Bye!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.