Pages

Monday, May 24, 2021

string instrument

Today im gonna tell you about string instrument. This are instruments with string and can produce sounds. 

  One of this string instrument is Ukelele.

  

    String instruments are played through by plucking the strings with your finger or plectrum or by hitting the strings with a light wooden hammer.

this week i learned about was about string instrument. i learned that theres lots of string instrument that can be played different ways like a violin can only played by using a bow and if your using a ukelele or guiter you can used your finger or pletrum.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.