Pages

Tuesday, May 11, 2021

Fantastic Mr fox

 chapters 1-3


1. alliteration
        Cherry Cookies in the kitchen
B.
    Animals in The Farm:
Chicken, duck, goose and turkey  

2. vocabulary

Delicate - fragile
Brighter - shining
Decent - satisfactory
Enormous - huge
Crafty - Clever at achieving one's aims by indirect or deceitful methods
Dumplings - a small mass of dough cooked by boiling or steaming
Lurking - lying hidden or moving about secretly
Poisonous - venomous
crouching - to lower the body stance especially by bending the legs
Flask - a Container for liquids
Disgust - a strong distaste; nausea; loathing.
Beastly - very unpleasant

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.