Pages

Tuesday, May 11, 2021

invention research about whistle

Hello readers. Today we researched about invention and my group worked on referees whistle. It was created by Joseph Hudson in 1883. The referee whistle was invented through an accident across the distinctive sound required and replaced the hand rattle that was used by the police from London. 
William Atack New Zealander was the first person to use the whistle in a game in the year 1884.
The whistle is a simply a high pitched sound made by forcing air through a small opening. It helps people hear if there's something happened badly and also use by referee to any game and stop the players for any violation. The whistle is very important now a days especially to the referees and police force.


Plastic Whistle - Decathlon


3,634 Referee Whistle Photos and Premium High Res Pictures - Getty Images


Blast from the past: Police force brings back traditional bobby's whistle  to control students | Daily Mail Online

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.