Pages

Friday, May 28, 2021

Week 4 100 Word Challenge

 Hello, today we all had to do a 100 word challenge about the picture we given.

This is my 100 word challenge

There once was a girl with purple clothes and her name was claire. She was traveling miles for miles

looking for a mysterious place until she stumbled upon a mysterious forest. It was a dark and foggy forest

filled with old trees. She was walking in the forest until she found a trail full of blue magical leaves.

She followed the trail for 1 hour and found an old rusty cabin but it was locked. But then she went around

the cabin through an open window and she went in and saw a picture of herself in the future. She realised

that it was their old cabin.

2 comments:

  1. Kamusta Dwane

    Thanks for sharing your 100 Word Challenge. You've been working hard to complete all your tasks this week.

    I wonder if you can have another look - when you pasted this from your doc it is running off the page! See if you can fix it so it is easier for us to read!

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dwane,
    I loved your story might there be another part of the story. there isn't really nothing else to say thanks for your time bye

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.