Pages

Monday, May 10, 2021

Writing challenge - cat

 Hello Readers, in our Wananga class we did writing challenge about the video that we watched.

There was a cat that was eating food in the kitchen it was silent until a kind of music was playing. it keep getting closer and closer and louder and louder till a  pink alien came out dancing to the tune of the music. The music was some kind of lively music that makes him dance to it. Then the cat heard the music and saw the pink alien dancing then the cat saw and chase the pink alien to the couch and when the cat got up.But the cat couldn't see the alien which was hiding at the back of a wall. The cat went down and went passed the wall. The alien went to the music player in the living room and change the music. Then he got down and started dancing again till he got in the middle of a colourful carpet but when alien got there the cat went in the room. It seemed that they were playing hide and seek game.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.