Pages

Wednesday, August 25, 2021

Hurumanu BH work from home

Hello Readers, In my Hurumanu Reading group we had to read a Book about Tu. This is my work

Wonderful/Amazing

Tu

Questions

1. What is the problem in the story? Tu wouldn't listen to the Boy and Mum

2. How come Tu the Dog doesn't listen to mum? Tu doesn't listen to mum Because Tu only understands Maori and Mum only Speaking english to Tu

3. What did Mum and the boy need to do when they got home from the animal shelter? They needed to learn more Maori Words so the dog can understand what their saying

4. What did Nikau do to help the family with Tu? Nikau Help the family By Teaching them some Maori that Tu can Understand

Vocabulary:

Ira kati- stop

Kati- Bite

E noho- Good bye

Turituri- Noisy

Hoihoi- loud

ka pai- Good

haere mai- Come here!

ruwha- Exhausted

1 comment:

  1. Hi Dwane

    What an awesome blog - you answered all the questions about the reading, even the Maori words!

    Are you enjoying working from home? You've done some excellent blogs. Have a check - do you have any drafts you can publish?

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.