Pages

Tuesday, August 24, 2021

Wananga work from home week 5

 Hello, Readers in my class we had to do our Wananga work from home because New zealand went level 4 lockdown. We had to do 1-2 Wananga task everyday so I pick Movie review.

Movie Review

Me and my Parents watch a movie That was called Free Guy. Free Guy was a Gaming movie. The Characters of the movie was Guy, Molotov Girl, Dude, keys and Lots more. The actors of the movie were Ryan Reynolds, Joe keery, Jodie Comer, Aaron W. Reed, Taika Waititi and More.

 The Free Guy movie was about a Game called Free city With the main Character Called Guy. Free city was like an online game where you can interact with Other players, Npc and stuff in the Game. Guy was an NPC in the Game That work at bank but soonly realized He was doing the same thing everyday. Soo the next day he went to the bank and got one of the Glasses that the players character use and realized he can do anything and not just do the same thing everyday. Guy went on and became famous in the game by getting lots of levels by helping Others in the Game. Guy Managed to save the game and turned into free life.

You can watch the Movie in the Cinemas or online.

I Would Recommend it to everyone or to people who like Gaming.

1 comment:

  1. Kamusta Dwane

    Thanks for sharing your Movie Review about Free Guy! It sounds like an action packed movie. I have heard of this one on the radio, I might have to give it a try!

    What is your favourite movie snack? I like popcorn with M+M's mixed in :D

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.