Pages

Tuesday, August 31, 2021

4 pillars of wharenui

 Hello readers, For my hurumanu Bh learn from home week 6 we had to make a list about 1 thing we did in each of the 4 pillars of wharenui.

List:

Taha Tinana: For Taha tinana I been eating a couple of fruits and been drinking more water than i used to.

Taha Wairua: For Taha Wairua I Somethings go outside or just go to my backyard and have a fresh air.

Taha Hinengaro: For Taha hinengharo I Been listening to different types of music like specially like Rap, Pop and a little of rock.

Taha Whanua: for Taha Whanua I been Helping my family With work and chores.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Dwane

    Some great ideas here! I just want to check your understanding on Taha Wairua and Taha Hinengaro, which one is for physical wellbeing?

    Keep up the excellent blogging from home - you've been doing some outstanding work!

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.