Pages

Thursday, August 26, 2021

Wananga work from home

 Hello Readers, For my Wananga work from home week I did a 100 Word count about a sign saying "Please do not Throw rocks". This is my 100 word count for Week 5.

Week 5

There once was a Boy Named Scott. It was a nice and Sunny day Scott and his friends were exploring the Giant forest. They were walking but suddenly Scott saw a giant lake with a road leading to it. They followed the road but when they were at the lake They saw a small sign saying “ Please do not throw rocks”. But they saw rocks and went to throw them anyway. Then they went to swim in the lake. While in the lake Scott suddenly felt something pulling and pulling until he got pulled down and Disappeared from his friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.