Pages

Friday, August 27, 2021

Te Whare Tapa wha

 Hello Readers, In my Hurumanu BH work from home we had to do Te Whare Tapa wha.

Questions

1. Had you heard about Te whare Tapa Wha Before? NO.

2. What are The 4 dimensions That make Up the Whare? The 4 Dimensions that make up the whare is This: Tahi Tinana, Taha Wairua, Taha Hinengaro and Taha whanua.

3. Why do you Think the model looks like a wharenui (house)? Because it represents the 4 walls of our wharenui.

4. Why do we need to take care of our well being? Because by doing that it can protect our health.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.