Pages

Wednesday, September 1, 2021

100 word count week 6

 Hello Readers, For Week 6 we had to pick 1/2 choice of what topic we had to write a 100 word count about. This is my work.

Week 6

There once was A kid Named Alex . It was a nice and sunny day Alex was with his uncle Exploring The giant jungle of Jumanji. Alex And His uncle were just walking until Alex saw something Big and old in the distance So he told his uncle and They went There. When They were there They saw a giant temple With a small opening leading inside so they went in and saw a portal. But close to it was a penguin Guarding it so they fought the penguin and The penguin Suddenly went into the portal and became a statue.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Dwane

    Can you have another look at this work? Your story is running off the page and we cannot read it!

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.