Pages

Thursday, September 2, 2021

Our first olympic

 Hello Readers, For our Hurumanu Bh work from home we had to Read about our first olympic and select 3 task in our task board and make a tic tac toe. This is my work.

This is the task I selected to make a tic tac toe

Interesting facts: 

Darcy Hadfield was the first athlete to win an olympic medal as part of the New zealand team.

Yvette williams is Considered one of New Zealand best athlete ever by Being The first ever Female Gold medal winner and winning 3 Gold medals at the 1954 CommonWealth Games.

Violet walrond was the youngest swimmer In the first New Zealand by being the age 15 year old when she was in it.

What I learned: 

The First New Zealand Team Played at the 1920 olympic games.

I learned that The summer olympics Game are held every four years from countries all over The world.

Opinion: 

I feel like is a really good book and explain alot about the First olympics Games.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.