Pages

Tuesday, September 21, 2021

Parihaka Vocabulary

 Hello Readers, In  our Nga Tangata class we had do our Parihaka history Work. 

This is my work.

Confiscate: about the Confiscation of the maori land

Te Whiti: Te Whiti is one of the leaders of Parihaka 

Tohu: Tohu is also one of the leaders of Parihaka along with Te Whiti

Peaceful protest: it is a type of protest where there is no yelling and shouting but its just peacefulness.

Te Raukura Feather: it represents spiritual, physical and Communal harmony and unity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.