Pages

Tuesday, September 7, 2021

Maia magic wand

 Hello readers, For week 7 hurumanu bh work from home we had to do our health from last week. In my Reading group we had to read Maia magic wand and right questions abou it. this is my work

Questions:

1. What was Aunty Anna's job? Aunty Anna's job was a scientist 

2. Why did Maia want a magic wand? Because she finished reading a book about magic tricks and also want to try it with her family

3. What did the Magic wand look like? It was flat, and one end was wider than the other

4. Why was Maia disappointed? Because she wanted a magic wand not a magnetic wand

5. What happened to amber the dog and The wand? The wand got stuck on amber name tag

6. At the end of the story, Maia is happy with her present, why does she like it now? Because The magnetic wand was like a magic wand.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.