Pages

Friday, September 24, 2021

Reflection week 9

Hello Readers, for week 9 we had to write Reflection of the things we did in week 9.

Week 9 Reflection

CARR

Commitment: By being Committed in doing the practice and stuff we do in drama.

Achievement: By Completing lots of work in Math like Fractions and also achieving and doing stuff in Science by nowing different pH scales from Mixing different acids and Alkaline.

Resilience: keeping on doing the work and not giving up to make it better.

Respect: By Listening and Following the Instructions of my teachers and adults.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.